“Seerah of Our beloved Prophet (pbuh) changed my Life”- Anas Bin Murthy

Bismillah hirrahma nirraheem-

“Seerah of Our beloved Prophet (pbuh) changed my Life”

Basically I was born in a Hindu Brahmin family. As now days the youth are roaming and spending time in many ways, which are not useful in this Dunya (wolrd) and Aakirah (hereafter) too. So before reverting to Islam I also use spend most of my time like the same way, but I use to believe God in many forms, like Krishna, lakshmi, Narayana, Shiva etc etc. In 2012 my sir Firoz introduced me about Islam, at first I rejected the truth and later one day I saw a poster of Jamiat-E-Islami Hind about our Prophet Muhammad’s (saw) greatness. After reading the poster, I got interested about our beloved prophet Muhammad (saw), and I asked my sir Firoz to give me the book of Seerah (biography), and he gave me, Alhamdulillah I completed half of the book and after that I started to read Quran for one time before reverting. And later I completed another half portion of Seeratunnabi(saw)..So finally Allah (swt) gave me Hidayah on March-29-2013 one fine Jumuah I proclaimed the Shahadah Alhamdulillah...

Concluded…

Brother Anas Bin Murthy

0 comments: