"I went to earn Money but I found Islam" Aisha Cortez (Filipina Nurse)

"I went to earn Money but I found Islam" Aisha Cortez (Filipina Nurse)

Assalamo alaykom .
I am Aisha a Filipina nurse and i came to Libya to earn money but then i found something more precious than money because in Libya i found Islam i found my faith, My life. In Libya met a lot of people talking to me about Islam at first i was so hesitant until one day a friend lend me a book about Islam, I read it and I became so eager to know more about it as time passed I started to learn it and day by day I was developing love towards it until one day I found myself searching about Islam, than I asked my friends more about it. I asked them how to pray they started to give transliteration of the Quran.. I read Surrah Al-Fatiha the opening chapter of Al-Quran, Surrah Al-Iklas, Surrah Al-Falaq and An-Nas until I memorized them all ..I visited  my friends every-time they Offer prayers and I use to watch them and they taught me how until one day I felt Islam in my heart. I told them "I want to be a Muslim". Later my friend and his father accompanied my to a Dawah Islamia tripoli Libya where I Proclaimed the Shahada Alhamdulillah! I am a Muslim now. 
Being a Muslim wasn't easy for me since there were people who use to think negative about my reversion to Islam and even I lost few of my friends but I always use to say myself "I have Allah"  which use to make me strong and even facing problems was a easy task to me hence I never felt weak anytime Alhamdulillah.
With Islam I feel so strong and blessed whenever I feel sad and I face some problems I read Al-Quran after which  i feel a sense of happiness which I cant express. Indeed there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger .

--Concluded
Sister Amafe Medina Cortez (Aisha Cortez) 

1 comment: